SWF File Player
SWF File Player is a free player for SWF (Shockwave Flash) files, can quickly open SWF files and read metadata tags from the file header, software can automatically resize program window to fit SWF content and show it. This is a completely freeware, you can use it for free.
Quick start: click the "File" menu and "Open" item, select the file you want to open (file extension is *.swf), software will show a metadata tags message box about your file, then click the "Play" button to show SWF content, if your SWF file is a Flash game, you can start to play now. In addition, by using the F11 hotkey, you can toggle full screen mode. So simple and easy to use, how to open swf file? this software is exactly what you need.
|Main Interface||Metadata Tags||Screenshot A||Screenshot B|
- .NET Framework
- Shockwave Flash Object
Supported metadata tags includes:
- Signature: a three-byte, FWS (uncompressed SWF), CWS (compressed SWF);
- Version: an 8-bit number;
- File Length: total length of the file;
- FrameSize: defines the width and height of the movie;
- Frame Rate: playback rate in frames per second;
- Frame Count: total number of frames;